18th April 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

List of ITI electronics based job in Railways or any other government jobs?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is saikiran,iam completed iti in electronic mechanic,i have 3 years experienced in electronic weighing machines and currency cash counting machine servicing and manufacturing field,i want any job in government Can you please list them down for me?

14th June 2016, 11:21 PM
userdefined

Default Re: List of ITI electronics based job in Railways or any other government jobs?

ITI in Electronic Mechanic have good opportunities and since you have completed ITI, you have many opportunities in Government sectors. Almost all companies recruits technician for their company and you have to apply for it.
Trade Apprenticeship or ITI Apprentiiceship schemes are notified in government companies, you have to apply for it and then you can gain good experience as well as job in the same company.
Railways, Banks, Defence are some of the government field that you can apply for it and get a job in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?