17th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of Polytechnic mechanical with production?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am abhishek baranwal. I am completed polytechnic mechanical
with production. please advice me how can achieve government job? Who can provide me the answer on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completion of Polytechnic mechanical with production?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. What are the various seed production government job after completion of 2 years of diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  6. How can I get summer training in mechanical production stream?
  7. Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  10. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  12. What should we do to get a government mechanical job after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  15. How much should I score in Polytechnic Diploma to get a Government Polytechnic job? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region?
  17. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the job opportunities available after completion of diploma in mechanical?
22nd September 2016, 04:26 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of Polytechnic mechanical with production?

You can apply in different government companies but should be able to know when they are going to announce.
Buy employment news to get the update over government jobs.For all the government jobs you need to face exam if you clear that then will face interview.
Join coaching classes for better preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?