3rd December 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job in Karnataka after completing 3rd year diploma in E&C Engineering with 75%?

How to get a govt. job in Karnataka after completed 3rd year diploma in the year 2013 (E&CE branch) with 75%? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  2. Can I get Government jobs after completing Diploma in Engineering course from Karnataka State Open University?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  5. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  6. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  12. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  13. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  16. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  17. Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?
  18. Eligibility to join 3rd year of engineering after completing diploma from Anna University?
5th December 2015, 05:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job in Karnataka after completing 3rd year diploma in E&C Engineering with 75%?

There are various job opportunities for the diploma E&C candidates in both state and central governments.

Here are some of the sectors which offer jobs to these candidates are given below :

* KPSC.

* IFFCO.

* MRPL.

* NPCC Limited.

* PSU's.

* Railways.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* IBPS.

* Armed forces.

The candidates are advised to look for the newspapers and television in order to know about the notifications.

After the release of notification, the candidate has to apply through online mode and then he/ she should take the written examination through which the candidates are selected for Personal interview.

After the personal interview, the suitable candidates are selected for the particular post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?