15th July 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in BSNL after completing B.E E&TC? What are the job opportunities available in BSNL?

i have completed BE E&TC...and have joined a course for .NET,ASP.NET....what are the job opportunities available in bsnl and what the criterias are?

13th September 2016, 06:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in BSNL after completing B.E E&TC? What are the job opportunities available in BSNL?

The best opportunity for Electronics and Communication engineering is to apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officer examination.

Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO examination is:

>>Candidate who has done bachelor's degree from a recognized university in disciplines like Electronics and Communication engineering, Information technology, Telecommunication engineering, Computer science engineering etc are eligible to apply for BSNL JTO exam.

>>The age limit is 21-30 years for general category candidates. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The application forms for JTO exam is released in month of February to April and examination is conducted in May to June. You will have to clear written test and interview to get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?