14th January 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in BSNL? I am doing 3rd year ECE in Coimbatore

Sir,
I'm doing 3rd year ece,in Coimbatore.As i want to get a job in BSNL.Wat can i do.Hw to prepare to get a job immediately after completing BE.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job after passing 3rd year ECE? How to get a job in BSNL?
  2. What is the qualification to get a job in BSNL? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. What are the jobs in BSNL for B.E ECE students?
  5. How to get BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  6. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  7. How to join BSNL after completing B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?
  11. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student? -- [New]
  12. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. For which jobs can I apply if I am interested in communication field? How to get a good job in MTNL and BSNL?
  14. Which exam to give to get a government job in Gujarat after 4th year? If I am 19 years old can I give BSNL JTO exam?
  15. What kind of Questions will be asked in the BSNL Interview for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE?
  16. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  17. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  18. Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
15th January 2013, 09:33 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in BSNL? I am doing 3rd year ECE in Coimbatore

hi,

BSNL Stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
This BSNL is top telecom company in india for several years.This company is recruiting the varies graduates for varies posts every year.But currently there is no notifications release by the BSNL.
>>> DIFFERENT POSTS RECRUITING BY THE BSNL ARE :
1. Junior Telecom Officer - JTO.
2. Technical Telecom Assistant - TTA.
3. Java Programmer.
4. Telecom Engineer.
5. Database Administrator.
6. Financial Administrator etc.
>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE BSNL :
1. Candidate should completed the graduation in engineering or post graduation in engineering.
2. Candidate should have 60% aggregate in academics.
3. Age limit for BSNL is 21 - 30 years.Relaxation is available as per the government rules.
Good luck.................................
18th January 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

after compelete 4th year candidate should write the test
9th October 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any exam to enter in bsnl company?
9th October 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

is any entrance exam conducted for bsnl for freshers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?