1st June 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in central or state government railways?

Hi Sir/Mam..

Now I'm doing internship.. Can you please tell me how to get a job in state or central government or in railway?..and explain the process I have to follow.. Can you please explain me the complete details which we need to follow up for the same?

Thanking you sir

Related Questions:
2nd June 2015, 09:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in central or state government railways?

Dear , In general Railway recruitment is the one of the Top recruitments for students as per their qualification in India. If you are interested to get a Railways you need to know the important information about the Indian Railways.

You have Number of Opportunities in the field of Indian Railways. As I said under Indian Railways you will have different posts like Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D.

As per the individual Eligibility you will have a chance to get a job after proper selection procedure.

Group A :

-- These posts are based on the various Competitive Examinations like " Civil's , Indian Engineering Services , Combined Medical Examination.

-- Group A posts are the Top level posts among all other posts in Indian Railways as per Cadre.

Group B :

-- These type of posts not open. Since with promotions only it possible to get these type of jobs.

Group C :

-- These posts are done by the Common Examination called " Railway Recruitment Examination ( RRB Exam ) .

Group D :

-- These posts are based on Contract based.
2nd June 2015, 12:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Indian Railway is one of the largest world's railway networks accepted by the rest of the world.

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) calls eligible candidates for recruitment of various Technical, Non-Technical in group A,B,C and D cadres. Recruitment is also done through sports quota.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :

* For Group 'C' and 'D' posts : Candidate must have passed minimum of 10th class or ITI or trade equivalent.

* For Group 'A' and 'B' posts : Candidate must possess Graduation/ Post Graduation to apply for group A and B posts.

SELECTION :

* Candidate's are selected through written exam for group 'C' and 'D' posts.

* For group 'A' and 'B' posts, selection is done through written exam along with an Interview.

* For some categories, there will be skill test like typing test or stenography test.

* For some other categories like Assistant station master, Assistant loco pilot, there will be Aptitude test.
14th June 2017, 10:53 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: How to get a job in central or state government railways?

Yes you can get a job in Indian railway department there are various types of jobs with different groups available group A selected by UPSC and group B jobs get by promotion and others from normal railway departmental exams so inorder to get a job here you should need to prepare well for the exams
18th June 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Am UDHEESH B.And also am 40% physically handicapped student. Now I completed my graduation in BA functional English in govt college. Now what I wanna do for get a govt job in india. Please give me the details..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?