10th May 2012, 09:08 PM
jjkarthik

Which are the central government jobs which have more benefits?

sir, I am working as Junior Engineer in central govt. now opening for ASST.Engineer at my state govt. please advice me central govt job having more benefits or state govt. whether i try to my state govt job or just stay in existing job? which is have more scope. please help me.

23rd July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the central government jobs which have more benefits?

i completed ssc with 59% and intermediate with 54%...and graduation with 58%... am i eligible to central govt.job???plzz clarify my doubt..which job will suit to me??what should i refer for entrance exam???which type of work suit for a women???
7th May 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

anyone mail me je signal prev year questions.. plz.. my email id - [email protected]
9th July 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for central govt. Job . I have obc certificate of delhi govt. I want to know that still i need for the obc certificate of central govt.
23rd November 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know deference between state obc certificate and Central obc certificate.
your sincerely.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?