4th December 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government sector being a year old widow?

I am 40 years old, I completed 9th standard I was suffering financially with my two female children after my husband died. So, I need a job in government for my financial problem? Can you please give me the details on this? Hope that I will get the answer here.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job if I am 46 years old widow and completed only till 12th standard?
  2. How to get a permanent government job with B.Sc ( CS) qualification being a widow?
  3. Government job for graduate Widow? How to apply for the exams?
  4. Which government job is suitable for age 34 widow woman?
  5. Are there any Government jobs for a 30 year old widow who discontinued pursuing B.B.M?
  6. Is there any special category of jobs or reservation given to widows for government jobs? -- [New]
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  8. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  10. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  11. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  12. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?
  13. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completion of M.Sc Zoology?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  15. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  16. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  17. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the jobs in Government Sector for Chartered Accountants? Is there any entrance exam to clear?
8th December 2017, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector being a year old widow?

You can apply for government job based on your education and age. Most of the government jobs are not available for a 40 year old, unless you are PG degree holder with NET/SET qualification.

If your education is not enough, then it will be difficult to get a government job at 40. You need to look for some private job options first.
22nd June 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector being a year old widow?

Can I get a govt job at 44 year old, I completed BBA and lam widow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?