23rd January 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for food inspector exam on the basis of B.Sc microbiology?

I have completed B.Sc Microbiology. In which chemistry in first and second year and third year only microbiology. Am I eligible for food inspector exam? Please do reply.

Related Questions:
24th January 2018, 02:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for food inspector exam on the basis of B.Sc microbiology?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to apply for Food Inspector Examination after successful completion of B.Sc in Microbiology course.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in All India Food Inspector Examination for the post of Food Inspector.

<> You must have completed Graduation in Medicine with 1 year training in Food Inspection

<> Or, you must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Science stream with Chemistry as a compulsory subject

<> Or, you must have done Bachelor's Degree in Public Health or Agriculture or Pharmacy or Food Technology or Dairy Technology

<> Or, candidates with it's equivalent educational qualification are also eligible to apply for this recruitment. As you are done with the above mentioned course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

<> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible.
20th May 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for food inspector exam on the basis of B.Sc microbiology?

Can I be eligible for food inspector exam after completing post graduation in food technology?
8th September 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply food inspector exam after completion of bsc microbiology?
22nd June 2021, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

After by b.sc microbiology are I'm eligible for food inspector exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?