25th December 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder and have completed apprenticeship and looking for job in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited. How can I get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs can I get after finishing civil course?
  2. How to apply for job at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited after ITI and Diploma Engineering with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies available for this year?
  3. Full form of PSU M/O Railways? What kind of jobs are there?
  4. How to get rail engine driver job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the grade of assistant engineer?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Which company is better to do internship from job point of view among Inducto Steel Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd and TMT (India) Ltd?
  8. How to do diploma in mechanical? I am doing a job in rail wheel plant chapra
  9. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  10. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  11. Procedure to do internship from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited?
  12. Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?
  13. How to get job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited being a Computer Science Engineer? How they select?
  14. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  15. What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?
  17. Eligibility to get job in Essar Steel Limited for a Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Selection procedure for the job?
  18. Are there any part time courses related to mechanical engineering which I can opt after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am working as SAP engineering in Chennai Metro Rail Project -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2017, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

You can complete B.Tech in civil engineering to have more chances of getting job as an engineer at RVNL. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

You can apply for such job based on notification by the organization. Jobs for mechanical engineers are very less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?