25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure job in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?

I am B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineer and now want to secure job in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation. Please tell me procedure to join this company for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  2. How to do apprenticeship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  3. Which are the top 20 metal and mining companies in India?
  4. Procedure to secure job in Electronics Corporation of India Limited being an ECE candidate?
  5. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  6. Is the National Mineral Development Corporation good option for internship in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the company for it?
  7. Procedure to get job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited for B.Com holder? -- [New]
  8. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  9. How to build up my career in geographical line?
  10. Names of top mining firms in India?
  11. Information regarding PSU Companies for Chemical Engineer?
  12. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  13. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  14. What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?
  15. Government jobs available for textile engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study in PG after completion of BTM course? Career scope in government sector?
  17. Government sector involved in Tourism industry?
  18. How to secure a job in Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
29th December 2017, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure job in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineer and now want to secure job in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation. Please tell me procedure to join this company for job?

Candidates can find the job vacancy details on the website of the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation. Candidates can apply online for the posts. For example, for the post of Trainee Mining Engineer post candidates with BE/BTech in Mining with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university with computer knowledge are eligible. The candidates’ maximum age limit is 25 years for the posts. Candidates are selected to the post through an interview conducted by the organization. Candidates can find the job vacancies on the website of the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?