2nd May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Essar Steel Limited for a Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Selection procedure for the job?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering from a government college and have completed apprenticeship from NTPC. I want to get job in Essar Steel Limited. Please tell me eligibility and selection procedure for job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Essar Steel after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Will I have to write exam for it?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get job in Anil Special Steel Industry Limited after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for job in Bhilai Engineering Corporation Limited for Mechanical engineer? Branches of this company in India?
  4. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get a job in Essar Power after completing diploma in mechanical
  6. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  7. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I get job in Tata Steel having 9 years of working experience in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited as a Quality Checking Inspector?
  10. How can I apply for job in Tata steel kalinganagar?
  11. How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate?
  13. Way to approach Bhoruka Steel & Services Limited for job after Diploma in Mechaical engineering?
  14. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  16. Job opportunities in Salem Steel Plant for Diploma Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  17. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Vacancies in Essar Steel for Mechanical engineering candidate? How to get placed in this company?
4th May 2017, 12:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Essar Steel Limited for a Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Selection procedure for the job?

In order to get a job in Essar Steel Ltd, you should have completed your diploma in mechanical engineering with minimum 55% - 60% marks from a recognized institute. You should have good communication skills and should have good technical knowledge. You should be minimum 18 years years old.

With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the company. The selection of the candidates depends upon the performance in the examination followed by personal interview, so you have to prepare well in order to qualify the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?