25th December 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Which type of job is available after B.Sc Agriculture through CSIR exam?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Agriculture and willing to apply for CSIR exam. Please tell me which type of job I can get through CSIR exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  2. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  3. Job oppurtunities in BSc Agriculture
  4. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. Job opportunities in PSU for BSc(Agriculture) student? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities after completing BSc Agriculture?
  8. Which one is better B.Sc Zoology or B.Sc Agriculture?
  9. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  12. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  15. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  16. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
29th December 2017, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job is available after B.Sc Agriculture through CSIR exam?

CSIR exam is for JRF and lectureship. If you qualify JRF exam, then you will be eligible for various research projects as a Junior research fellow. You will get research fellowship according to government pay scale.

If you qualify lectureship exam, then you will become eligible for lecturer jobs at various government universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?