29th June 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT?

What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT? Can you please let me know the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  2. Are all Government jobs based of GATE exam score? Can I get a Government job without qualifying GATE exam?
  3. What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?
  4. What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT?
  5. How much score is required in GATE to get government job in Nellore district? List of companies in Nellore district providing jobs on the basis of GATE score? -- [New]
  6. What kind of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech with 70%, 34.3 score in GATE?
  7. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  8. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  9. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  11. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  12. Jobs on the basis of GATE SCORE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How GATE score can help me to get stipend?
  14. How to apply for PSU jobs through gate score?
  15. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc course?
  16. Am I eligible for any job after B.Tech with 70% marks?
  17. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  18. Government jobs after cracking GATE Biotechnology?
29th June 2016, 11:05 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT?

To get a job in the government sector, one has to qualify in the written test conducted by State Public Service Commission.

You have a lot of opportunities in the Central government departments like:-

**Defence

**Railways

**All India Radio

**Airport Authority of India

**Post and Telegraph

**Indian Engineering Services

You can also start a career in public sector firms. Some of the public sector firms that recruit candidates who have completed B.Tech Engineering are------>

::Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

::Bharat Electronics Limited

::Bharat Electricals Limited

::Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd

::Steel Authority of India Limited

::Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited.
29th June 2016, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for registering government jobs with GATE score after completion of B.Tech IT? Can you please let me know the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
The candidate can apply for various Government PSUs after B.Tech qualification with GATE score. The companies release notifications separately through their websites and through newspaper advertisements. You have to apply to the organizations individually for a job either online or offline. There are various organizations like,

- BSNL (Official website),
- BHEL (Official website),
- BEL (Official website),
- DRDO (Official website),
- ISRO (Official website), etc.

You have to check the organization websites for the notifications and apply separately for the posts. The eligibility will differ from one organization to another. There will be a written test and interview for the selection. The aspirant can find the details through online.
29th June 2016, 12:12 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

There are so many PSU(Public sector Undertakings) companies recruiting Engineering graduates through GATE score.

You can apply online through companies official websites for Engineering jobs by entering your GATE Registration number/GATE Admit card number .

You can check recruitment details of individual PSU jobs on PSU's official web portal.

For more details refer to detailed notification available on company's website.
29th June 2016, 02:42 PM
userdefined

GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the Entrance Exam for doing higher studies in top priority colleges and it can also be used for getting into PSU's.
During the registration of GATE, you will be given enrollment ID and using this number you have to register for the companies you would like to apply.
Before writing GATE, you have to register for these companies because the registration ends before the exam.

Important Dates:
Registration starts for GATE :Aug-Sep
Admit card release ec
Registration for companies starts -Dec-Feb
29th June 2016, 08:36 PM
ealpvinoth

Yes, You can apply for GATE after completion of B.Tech IT but inorder to get into government companies or PSU's , you have to apply for the specific companies. GATE can be written in the Final year and also after completing after your course. There is no age limit for writing GATE Exam.
Register for the Companies and then only you will have the GATE Exam, All the companies expect you to complete the application process before writing the GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?