12th July 2011, 08:43 PM
preeti444

Which exam to answer to join Army, Security Force or Police?

my brother is 10th passed, want to join army, or any security force.,police, pls suggest the proper exam, or course for him..
i am from parbhani ( maharashtra)

14th February 2012, 01:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to answer to join Army, Security Force or Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeti444 View Post
my brother is 10th passed, want to join army, or any security force.,police, pls suggest the proper exam, or course for him..
i am from parbhani ( maharashtra)
If your brother have an interest in joining Indian Army, let him complete his higher secondary examination first of all. Once he qualifies higher secondary examination, he will be eligible to write NDA exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. This examination is conducted for admission of candidates in the National Defense Academy, where the aspiring candidates are trained to join Indian Army as an officer.

As far as Police service is concerned, it will be better to apply after completion of bachelors degree program in any discipline. Being a graduate, he will be considered eligible to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in State Police or if he could crack the Civil Service Examination, he will be eligible to join Indian Police Service where he will be appointed as Assistant Commissioner of Police.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?