2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Vizag Steel Plant Operator cum Mechanic recruitment? When the written exam will be held?

Hello guys, I applied for Operator cum Mechanic post in Vizag Steel Plant. I am an ITI holder and I want to know about the rounds in this recruitment. Also tell me the expected date of written examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of course is available in ITI? List of courses available?
  2. What kind of courses are there in ITI?
  3. ITI Mechanic machine took maintenance trade syllabus and previous years papers for Vizag Steel Plant Junior Trainee
  4. How may I get Operator-cum-technician (trainee) Bhilai steel plant paper?
  5. When the Internship notification will be published in Vizag Steel Plant?
  6. Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant?
  7. Reference books for the preparation of Technical Part for Vizag Steel Plant MT recruitment exam?
  8. Procedure to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Coordinator recruitment?
  9. Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get Bhilai steel plant OCT test sample question?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Chemical student?
  13. What is the syllabus of OCT Sail?
  14. Reference books for the preparation of MT exam of technical part of Vizag steel plant
  15. Selection procedure for Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment 2018?
  16. Does Vizag Steel Plant offers an Internship to BTech Civil 7th semester student?
  17. Syllabus and model question papers of Salem Steel Plant Attendant cum Technician Trainee written exam?
  18. Requirements required to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?
5th April 2018, 11:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Vizag Steel Plant Operator cum Mechanic recruitment? When the written exam will be held?

In order to apply for Vizag Steel Plant for the post of Operator cum Mechanic, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering/technology from a recognized university. Your age should not be more than 27 years. Candidates are selected on the basis of UGC/NET examination followed by group discussion and personal interview. You can visit the official website and fill up the application form (http://www.vizagsteel.com/indexhindi.asp)

The application process starts from 25th June 2018 and will end by 16th July 2018. For the examination date, you can check out their website later on, as the date has not been released yet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?