24th July 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Coordinator recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how I can apply in Vizag Steel Plant recruitment for the Mechanical Technician? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Chemical student?
  2. When the Internship notification will be published in Vizag Steel Plant?
  3. Selection procedure for Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment 2018?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  6. Requirements required to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  8. How many rounds are there in Vizag Steel Plant Operator cum Mechanic recruitment? When the written exam will be held?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  10. Reference books for the preparation of Technical Part for Vizag Steel Plant MT recruitment exam?
  11. Job profile of Mechanical Technician in Vizag Steel Plant?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  13. Can I apply in VIZAG Steel Plant Junior Trainee recruitment if completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. Does Vizag Steel Plant offers an Internship to BTech Civil 7th semester student?
  15. Reference books for the preparation of MT exam of technical part of Vizag steel plant
  16. Pay scale of Mechanical Technician in Vizag Steel Plant? -- [New]
  17. Can I join Vizag Steel Plant with 71% in Diploma Metallurgical course? Possibility to study or work in Abroad?
  18. Can I have Vizag Steel Plant question papers?
21st July 2019, 08:43 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Coordinator recruitment?

First you have to visit their official website and check the recruitment notification. Then you have to apply online by filling up all mandatory fields and pay for the application fee. After checking all given information, you can submit your application form.

For more detail information you can go through their official notice or website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?