6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I get the application form of Food Corporation of India recruitment exam? Eligibility to apply for B.Com graduate?

Hello sir, I have completed my B.Com. I want to know that I am eligible for Food Corporation of India recruitment exam or not? Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria. And also tell me how I get the application form?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  3. How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?
  4. Upcoming UPSC recruitment for BCom graduate? Procedure to get application form? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III recruitment without Computer Certificate but having basic knowledge of Computer?
  6. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015 -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?
  8. What is the syllabus of Food Corporation of India AG-III General recruitment exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(General) recruitment exam being a 28 years old candidate?
  10. When the notification of Hindi Typist post will be publish by Food Corporation of India? Last date of application?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment if completed B.Com from Distance University being a CA final student?
  12. Procedure to apply in Food Corporation of India recruitment for B.Tech Engineer? Age Limit and requirements to apply?
  13. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam having 3 years of working experience?
  16. Procedure to fill up the food corporation of India Application Form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Electrical) having 10 months of work experience?
  18. Names of the books for FCI Assistant grade III? Model question papers for FCI biology test
1st April 2018, 10:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the application form of Food Corporation of India recruitment exam? Eligibility to apply for B.Com graduate?

Food Corporation of India issues official notification for filling up several vacancies for various posts namely Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade, Typist..etc., The basic educational qualification required generally varies from post to post. As you are from B.Com background, you are eligible to apply for the below mentioned posts.

>> AG III (General)
Minimum Qualification Required is Degree in any discipline with knowledge of computers

>> AG III (Accounts)
Basic qualification required is Degree in any discipline with knowledge of computers

>> AG III (Depot)
The minimum qualification required is Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in use of computers to be eligible.

Maximum age allowed for all the posts that are mentioned above is 27 years and there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Procedure to apply:

@ You are required to go through the official website to apply for your respective zones. You are required to have valid email address and you need to fill all the details in the respective field.

@ After filling that you are required to upload your Photograph and signature with the other documents and then make the payment finally before submitting.

Click here to Apply Zone Wise

Click here for Recruitment section - You will be notified here from time to time when there is a new recruitment
3rd April 2018, 06:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the application form of Food Corporation of India recruitment exam? Eligibility to apply for B.Com graduate?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for the Food Corporation of India recruitment examination after the completion of B.Com course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Com course from a recognized University can apply for the AG-III Accounts and General post at FCI.
In order to get the application form, you must have to visit the official website of FCI. Registration is done online through the official website of FCI.
5th April 2018, 11:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to join Food Corporation of India, can get the application form by visiting the official website at (http://fcijobsjk.com). Being a B.Com graduate you are eligible for different positions in FCI. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the performance in the written examination followed by physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?