6th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How many Sub-Inspector vacancies are available in West Bengal Police recruitment?

Hi Sir, I am going to apply for Sub-Inspector recruitment of West Bengal Police. But I don't know how many vacancies are there in this recruitment. Please let me know about the vacancies. Thank you!

6th May 2018, 09:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Sub-Inspector vacancies are available in West Bengal Police recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:

West Bengal government has issued official notification recently for filling up vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector/ Lady Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch) and Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) on its official website.

Total Number of vacancies available - 1527 vacancies

>> Sub Inspector/ Lady Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch) - 1194 vacancies

>> Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) - 333 vacancies

Closing date to apply online for this recruitment is 5th May, 2018 (till 5:00 PM). The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university.

Click here for detailed information
6th May 2018, 04:42 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many Sub-Inspector vacancies are available in West Bengal Police recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am going to apply for Sub-Inspector recruitment of West Bengal Police. But I don't know how many vacancies are there in this recruitment. Please let me know about the vacancies. Thank you!

There are 1527 (in total) vacancies are available in the West Bengal Police recruitment, including SI of Police – Unarmed Branch and Armed Branch. There are 1044 SI of Police vacancies in Unarmed Branch + 150 Lady SI of Police and 333 SI of Police vacancies in the Armed Branch of West Bengal Police recruitment. Candidates must be an Indian citizen and must have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply the posts. Candidates must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali. West Bengal Police recruitment website link is given Click Here
7th May 2018, 08:06 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

West Bengal Police Recruitment board has issued notification for the post of Sub Inspector for both male and female candidates with required eligibility standards and all interested candidates may get complete details of this recruitment easily and if you want to know about the vacancies launched in this recruitment then vacancies are mentioned below :

So here are the vacancies mentioned in the above image so you can have complete idea of the branch means for which branch you are applying for the job. Total 1527 vacancies are there for all candidates applying.

As far as my views are concerned you must not focus on number of vacancies because if you are the one then you need only one so if a candidate is prepared well and sure about qualifying the exam then he/she should apply even for a vacancy if available so you should focus on preparation rather than thinking about other things.

One more thing you need to remember that application process is through online mode so you should visit the official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board and apply online for the job and pay application fee through online mode and print the application form.

If possible then join any good coaching institute so they will provide you study material as per the current atmosphere of exams and also make you practice more and more for exam and also study at home about 2 hours a day except coaching then you may have good chances of being selected in the job.

I have also uploaded official recruitment notice so you must download and read for other details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf West_Bengal_SI_Recruitment_2018.pdf(404.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?