19th April 2018, 05:52 AM
Mayur borah

Age limit to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Sub Inspector recruitment of West Bengal. I just want to know about the age limit which is required for applying in this recruitment. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  3. Procedure to apply in West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to apply in WB School Sub-Inspector recruitment for a candidate with 49.25% in BA & 50.25% in MA? -- [New]
  5. What is the age limit to apply for West Bengal SI exam?
  6. Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  7. How many Sub-Inspector vacancies are available in West Bengal Police recruitment?
  8. What is the date of recruitment of West Bengal Sub Inspector and Kolkata Police Sub Inspector
  9. Selection procedure in West Bengal Police Sub-inspector recruitment?
  10. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  11. Age limit for Sub Inspector posts in schools of West Bengal?
  12. Procedure to apply in West Bengal Police Constable recruitment?
  13. Age limit to apply in Tamil Nadu Health Inspector recruitment?
  14. Can I apply for West Bengal SLET being a 37 years old candidate? Age limit to apply?
  15. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  17. Being an OBC candidate can I apply under SC/ST/UR category in West Bengal Group-C recruitment?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2018, 04:23 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for West Bengal Sub Inspector Post is mentioned below:

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should have passed Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent examination from a recognized university.

3. You should not be less than 20 years and not more than 27 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?