7th May 2018, 09:40 AM
Abutaleb laskar

Eligibility to apply in WB School Sub-Inspector recruitment for a candidate with 49.25% in BA & 50.25% in MA?

Sir, I have secured 49.75% in BA Honours and 50.25% in MA. I have secured first class rank in 10th and 12th standards. Now I want to apply for Sub-Inspector recruitment. So, am I eligible for applying in School Sub-Inspector recruitment of West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC School Inspector recruitment for an OBC-B candidate with 45% in MA and 43% in BA? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  3. Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Andhra Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate?
  5. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for Diploma Engineer?
  7. Eligibility to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment for Economics graduate? Selection procedure in such recruitment?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  9. Can I fill the forms for Himachal Pradesh Police Service Examination?
  10. Detailed information & qualification required to apply in VYAPAM Fishery Inspector recruitment?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  12. Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?
  13. Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?
  14. Minimum height required under Mritak Ashrit quota to apply in UP Sub-Inspector recruitment for a female SC candidate?
  15. Details about drug inspector recruitment procedure? How to apply for recruitment?
  16. How can I join PP Police? My height is 167.5 cms
  17. How to join the SI police? Qualification and starting age requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to apply in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment for BCom graduate?
29th June 2018, 03:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WB School Sub-Inspector recruitment for a candidate with 49.25% in BA & 50.25% in MA?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for WB School Sub Inspector Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this WB School Sub Inspector recruitment with the above mentioned percentage criteria. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible.

<> You must have done Second Class Master's Degree or Second Class Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks in order to be eligible.

<> And you must have obtained Minimum 55% marks in Matriculation and 50% marks in Higher secondary or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board of council.

<> As you have not met the required percentage criteria that is mentioned above, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?