27th October 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Which Government jobs can I apply as a Civil Engineer?

Respected Sir, I am a Civil Engineer and I am looking for a Government job so can you please help find one. I want to know that Which Government jobs can I apply as a Civil Engineer? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th October 2016, 04:30 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Which Government jobs can I apply as a Civil Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Civil Engineer and I am looking for a Government job so can you please help find one. I want to know that Which Government jobs can I apply as a Civil Engineer? Please answer as soon as possible.
There are so many opportunities you have to be a government civil engineer. I have given a list of government vacancies often comes for recruitment of civil engineers. It is given as follows:-
1. UPSC (INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES)
2.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN INDIAN RAILWAY
3.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN PWD
4.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN RCD
5.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN WATER RESOURCE DEPARTMENT AND IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT
6.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN METRO RAILWAY
7.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
8.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN AIR PORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA
9.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN MINING DEPARTMENT
10.VACANCIES OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN INDIAN ARMY

You should get more information from web portal of respective department and commission. For more information about applications you should read employment notifications and employment news. Thanks.
27th October 2016, 05:02 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

You can appear for the GATE exam. Now a days lots of companies and government sectors recruiting the persons on the basis of GATE exam. So you can apply for the GATE exam.
Apart form this you can go to these sectors:
Electricity Department
Irrigation Department
B & R
PWD
Defence Sector

and apart from these you can also try in other sectors also like:
Banking jobs
FCI
RRB
High court jobs
etc.
27th October 2016, 07:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering, So you are eligible for government sector jobs like BSNL JTO exam.

If you have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO in Civil exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?