9th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment?

Hello, I came to know that Allahabad High Court of Judicature is published the recruitment for Law Clerk Trainee. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment written test?
  2. How to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  3. Eligibility and age limit to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?
  4. Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?
  5. How many Junior Clerk vacancies are available in Bombay High Court?
  6. Relaxation in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment for SC candidates?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment for B.A.LLB graduate?
  8. Computer qualification required to apply in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment?
  9. Selection procedure in Madhya Pradesh High Court for Law Clerk recruitment?
  10. When the notification for High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be published?
  11. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk recruitment exam?
  12. Can I apply in NLU Law Professor recruitment being an LLM postgraduate and practicing under a High Court Advocate?
  13. What is the syllabus of high court clerk exam?
  14. Syllabus of High Court Clerk exam
  15. Important dates and number of vacancies available in Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  16. When is Punjab and Haryana Higher Court Chandigarh Clerk Recruitment
  17. Pay scale of Junior Clerk in Bombay High Court?
  18. What syllabus should I prepare for High Court Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2018, 08:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment?

Number of vacancies in Allahabad High Court of Judicature for the post of Law Clerk Trainee:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Allahabad High Court of Judicature for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee) is given below.

Number of vacancies - 95 vacancies (for Law Clerk Trainee Post)

I am providing you an official notification that is released below for getting more details. You may go through this and check the eligibility criteria and if you feel that you meet the required eligibility criteria then you are required to apply for this recruitment on or before 30th June, 2018.

Click here for Official notification
10th June 2018, 01:15 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment?

Allahabad High Court has issued official recruitment notification for the post of Law clerk trainee and total number of vacancies recruited in this recruitment are 95.

95 vacancies are available in this recruitment for candidates applying for this job and selection of the candidates will be finalised on the basis of interview process that is why candidates have to perform better in interview than others then only they will have chances of selection.

There will be so many applications from law graduates and candidates eligible for this recruitment and commission will select 95 best candidates for the job so you have to present yourself as the best among all and for that, you need to have good knowledge of law and other relevant subjects you have studied in your graduation.

Instead of good knowledge of law, candidates having good personality and other presentation skills including knowledge of working in computers with certificate will be preferred for the job so you are requested to collect every single detail of recruitment and prepare yourself according to that.

One more thing that last date to apply for this recruitment is 30th June so you are requested to visit Allahabad High Court as soon as possible and buy application form and submit it with all required documents.
10th June 2018, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I came to know that Allahabad High Court of Judicature is published the recruitment for Law Clerk Trainee. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap.

There are 95 vacancies available in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad for the Law Clerk Trainee. Candidates who have passed three years professional / five years integrated degree in Law from any Law College or recognized university throughout the country are eligible to apply for the Law Clerk Trainee posts. Candidates who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession can apply for the Law Clerk Trainee posts. Candidates should have scored at least 55% marks in LLB examination are only eligible to apply for the Law Clerk Trainee posts. The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad website link is given Click Here
11th June 2018, 01:14 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2018 are:- 95 posts

And 48 vacancies of Higher Judicial Service in Allahabad High Court.
11th June 2018, 04:41 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

There are 95 posts in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment. Candidate will be selected through Interview held at Allahabad. Selected candidates will be on contractual engagement for one year on a fixed honorarium of Rs. 12,500/- monthly.

Age of candidate must be between 21 to 26 years as on 1 January, 2018.

Last date of submission of application form is 30th June, 2018.

For more details please visit : http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
Please find official notification in the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Allahabad Court Clerk.pdf(127.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?