10th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NDA Exam after getting injured (Left leg thumb finger) when I was 1 year old? Will it create a problem?

Hello sir, My left leg thumb finger’s nail is damaged due to an injury while I was a 1 year old. Presently I am pursuing 12th Class and next year I am going to appear in 12th Class and I am thinking to appear in NDA Examination. So is there any problem due to my injury to appear in NDA Exam ?

10th June 2016, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NDA Exam after getting injured (Left leg thumb finger) when I was 1 year old? Will it create a problem?

I don't think there would be any problem during medical test for you if you are concerned about your finger nails only. It is a minor issue which is not going to cause any issues.

Generally, conditions like flat foot, varicose veins, hernia, color blindness, poor eyesight, etc are cause of rejection. Hence, if you are overall fit with this minor issue then it wouldn't create any problems.
10th June 2016, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NDA Exam after getting injured (Left leg thumb finger) when I was 1 year old? Will it create a problem?

To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years of age.

3. Educational Qualification :-
--> For Army Wing :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.
--> For Air Force and Naval Wings :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

Since, your Left leg thumb finger is damaged, you might get eliminated in the physical and medical test round but, I suggest you to try to appear in NDA examination.
6th June 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

My smallest finger nail in left hand is damaged, Please tell me due to this I may b rejected??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?