12th April 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GK & GS and English Comprehension & Essay for Assistant Commandant recruitment exam?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that how to prepare for Assistant Commandant recruitment for subject GK & GS and English Comprehension & Essay. Please help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam Essay, Précis Writing & Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam General Ability & Intelligence Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to improve English comprehension and writing skills?
  4. Eligibility to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment for girls?
  5. How can I prepare for Assistant Commandant exam? Previous years paper format?
  6. What is the name of the xam to become a bank manager?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?
  8. Minimum height required to apply in CAPF Assitant Commandant recruitment for ST candidates?
  9. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  10. Changing process of Wing for an Assistant Commandant of BSF?
  11. What is the pattern of question paper of Territorial Army for Officer Post
  12. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  13. How to write Assistant Commandment exam?
  14. How to join Indian Army in Intelligence Services?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment being an Electrical final year student?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers for Indian coast guard assistant commandant technical?
  17. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  18. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, Essay, précisWriting and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th April 2016, 09:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GK & GS and English Comprehension & Essay for Assistant Commandant recruitment exam?

For the recruitment of Assistant Commandant one must have a deep knowledge of everything related with subject. For preparation of English Comprehension you should prefer books of good authors like Ajay kumar singh, Speedy, BSC and many more. For Essay you need to have good commands on every topics of previous years and some extra important topics as because sometimes it is repeated also.
For Gk and Gs Lucent is best option but you should also read other books and for Gs you need to read newspapers, current affairs, monthly magazines.
16th April 2016, 01:00 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for GK & GS and English Comprehension & Essay for Assistant Commandant recruitment exam?

For GK and GS portion there are a number of books available in the market, you can get them

* Lucent GK
* Spectrum GS Handbook
* Arihant Hand Book for GS
* TMH Hand book

The questions will be from them only. Prepare well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?