24th July 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NMCCO Multitasking Staff Exam? Provide study material for preparation?

How to prepare for NMCCO Multitasking Staff Exam? Provide study material for preparation?

14th April 2017, 10:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NMCCO Multitasking Staff Exam? Provide study material for preparation?

Knowing examination pattern of the examination is half done. So I suggest you to first collect the Syllabus and Examination pattern. Some of the major topics where you will be tested on are,

>> General Awareness

>> General English

>> General Intelligence and Reasoning

>> Numerical Aptitude

As NMCCO Multi Tasking staff recruitment examination is also an MTS based examination, I would strongly suggest you to go through SSC MTS (Non Technical) Exam Guide by popular Master Guide by RPH Editorial Board.

Try to solve as many model papers as you can in order to get good grip over topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?