24th September 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in FCI Assistant Grade-III(Godown) written exam?

Sir,
I have applied for FCI Assistant Grade-III(Godown) that is why I want to known pattern of FCI exams. Please tell me which types of questions they can ask?

14th April 2017, 10:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in FCI Assistant Grade-III(Godown) written exam?

Kind of Questions asked in FCI Assistant Grade III (Godown) Written Examination:

Basically there are two papers included in this FCI Assistant Grade III (Godown) written examination. In Paper I, General Aptitude Questions will be asked and In Paper II, Technical based Questions will be asked.

Questions may be asked on the below mentioned topics,

>> English Language

>> Current Affairs

>> Computer Aptitude

>> General Intelligence and Reasoning

>> Numerical Aptitude

>> Data Interpretation

>> Data Analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?