24th January 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the typing test and interview of Head Constable Ministrial CRPF?

I have been got selected for crpf head constable ministrial typing test. So need guidance regarding the preparation for the typing test and for the interview afterwards. Please provide me some tips.

22nd September 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the typing test and interview of Head Constable Ministrial CRPF?

How to prepare for the typing test and interview of Head Constable Ministrial CRPF?

my mail id [email protected]
24th November 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the typing test and interview of Head Constable Ministrial CRPF?

DEAR SIR, PLEASE PROVIDE ME CRPF ENGLISH TYPING SELECTED TYPING MATTER IN ENGLISH ON MY EMAIL ID & SYLLABUS OF TYPING TEST.
27th June 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

please tell me which hindi typing font applicable cisf head constable ministrial .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?