27th January 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Army Officer being a son of Indian Army Subedar?

Hello
Im a 11 class student. I didn't took maths but I took biology.
I want to make my career In defense.
Since my father is a subedar in indain army.
That's why want to become an army officer.
So what I have to do to become an army officer

21st June 2015, 10:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Army Officer being a son of Indian Army Subedar?

It is good watching you inspired by your father and want to choose the Army. Yes, you are eligible to become an Army Officer. But you have to clear the NDA entrance examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

NDA stands for the National Defence Academy and the eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 from a recognised board.
* Candidate age must be between the 16.5-19 years.
* Only male candidate are eligible.

The application form are available in the month of January and July and the examination for the same is conducted in the month of April and September respectively. The examination is conducted in two stages as the Written and the SSB.

The Written examination contains two paper. Paper I of Mathematics and the Paper II of the General Ability.

It is necessary to qualify in the Written to become eligible for the SSB and qualify in the SSB for the final recruitment in the Indian Army as Lieutenant after the proper training.

Note :-
Yes, you will be benefited with during complete selection procedure because of being a ward of the Army person.

For more information regarding the examination details visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
28th June 2021, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Army Officer being a son of Indian Army Subedar?

after qualify NDA exam can i apply written escape ssb interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?