15th February 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How to submit the Railway apprentice form?

Please help me in submitting railway apprentice form. I can't fill railway apprentice form please help me

15th February 2016, 11:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to submit the Railway apprentice form?

You can go through the UPSC website to avail application form and then you just fill the form if you are eligible for relaxation of fee then you just fill the payment section. But it will active when the notification is in active status.

Before that you should have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for Special Class Railway apprentice eligibility.

<> You must have completed 12th with minimum percentage of marks.

<> Age should be in between 18 to 23 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved candidates.
16th February 2016, 12:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to submit the Railway apprentice form?

You are interested to fill the railway apprentice form which is conducted by UPSC every year. The minimum eligibility is student must pass intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects Physics and chemistry as subjects of the examination. Following are the procedure you have to follow for filling the online application:

--Visit to the official website ‘www.upsc.gov.in’

--click on the link ‘UPSC online application’

--there you will find an option ‘online application for SCRA’. Click it.

--click on Part I and fill all the details correctly. In this part you have to fill your academic qualification, personal details etc.

--On submitting the form you will get a registration number and password. Keep it safe for future reference.

--Now you have to pay the application fee either using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking or e-challan option.

--After making payment you have to login once again using the registration number and password.

--Now upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in correct resolution and file size and complete your final stage of application process.

--Take a print out of SCRA application form for future reference.

>>If you still have any doubt then, you can go though the ‘how to apply’ page in the notification which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC SCRA.pdf(6.06 MB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?