23rd November 2010, 09:11 AM

How to pursue engineering after appearing in 12th board exam? Which stream should I opt for better job opportunity?

My son is appearing 12th Board (CBSE) exam-2011. He wants to pursue his engg. Which streatm should he opt for his better job opportunity?

4th April 2015, 10:36 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue engineering after appearing in 12th board exam? Which stream should I opt for better job opportunity?

To get admission in the Engineering course after the 12th class you have to crack the engineering entrance exam that are conducted on all india level are-

I.I.T.( Indian institute of technology)

A.I.E.E.E.( All india engineering entrance exam)

After qualifying the entrance you have to apply for the online counselling for that you have to do registration first then you will got a password and username then you have to fill your choice and after it you will be allotted the collage according to rank you get in entrance and then you have to fill the fee and necessary documents for the admission in collage.

And as you have asked that what stream is better then i would like to advise you that you are most interested and intelligent in a field that is best for you. Because other person can told you the only stream of his interest as he is getting good package in that field due to his talent and you can be weak in that field so you have to choose your interesting field but still i am mentioning only that stream here where a average candidate but food in his field can get a better career that are-

** Aeronautical engineering

** Mechanical engineering

** Electrical engineering

** Software engineering

** Chemical engineering

** Mining engineering

** Civil engineering

** Petroleum engineering

Because these are the minor streams in engineering courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?