28th January 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Indian Air Force for 10+2 student?

SIR. my name is darshan i make my dream INDIAN AIR FORCE I COMPLITE 11st 12st is runing

SIR . FACEBOOK I.D IS SAVSANI.DARSHAN CITY. .MANAVADAR jilo junagadh SATE.GUJRAT

29th January 2014, 07:28 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Indian Air Force for 10+2 student?

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force after completing 12th examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission couple of times in a year. 2014 NDA I exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application was already closed. The Examination will be held in the month of April 2014.

Academic Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have a completed 12th (10+2 Pattern) with Physics and Mathematics or equivalent qualification of a recognized University or Board. The candidate age should between 16.5 years and 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. This examination is conducted only for Intermediate candidates. Diploma candidates are ineligible to apply for this examination because diploma is not equivalent to Intermediate qualification.

Pattern of Written Examination :: Mathematics and General ability ( Physics, English, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, International and Current Affairs. If candidate missed this opportunity then you can apply for NDA II Examination. The exam notification can be expect in the month of May or June in the official website.
26th April 2015, 07:48 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Indian Air Force for 10+2 student?

** If you have taken PCM subjects in 12th , then you can join in Airforce after 12th . If you have taken other subjects like Arts , Commerce , Bipc subjects then you are not eligible.

* You can join in IAF through NDA exam after 12th with PCM subjects.
Your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only to apply for the exam .
You shouldbe an unmarried candidate
you shouldbe a citizen of India.
Only male candidates are allowed for the exam . Female candidates are eligible to join in
Airforce after graduation .

Selection process is ,

> Written exam
> Ssb interview
> Medical test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?