8th February 2012, 04:25 PM
shamnashyla

How may I apply for a job as an engineer or scientist in public sector firms like BSNL, NTPC, VSSC etc?

Sir,I am final year btech student in ece at trivandrum. I would like to join a public sector firm like bsnl,ntpc vssc etc. Furnish me with the relevant measures for me to take to apply for a job as an engineer or scientist in those firms.
Thank you.

9th May 2012, 08:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I apply for a job as an engineer or scientist in public sector firms like BSNL, NTPC, VSSC etc?

Job notifications regarding the vacant positions in above mentioned government companies will be given in official websites. You can also get specific information about this from employment websites or newspapers also. On the basis of job notifications one can apply for suitable job positions. You can apply for jobs in these companies via online. You can apply for positions like JTO in BSNL, Scientist or research positions in VSSC, and other technical positions like Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer etc in NTPC etc. You need to obtain 60% marks in B.Tech. Selection process will involve a written examination. If you get through this exam you need to attend GD and personal interview as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?