22nd June 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Interview questions asked in Haryana Staff Selection Commission?

What are interview questions asked in haryana staff selection commission? Please someone explain me that hssc interview questions....!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  2. Last 10 years Haryana Staff Selection Commission question papers
  3. What type of questions will be asked in Staff Selection Commission?
  4. Syllabus of Excise and Taxation in Haryana Staff Selection?
  5. Last years question paper of Excise and Taxation of Haryana Staff Selection Commission?
  6. How may I get sample question papers and syllabus for Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?
  7. Haryana Staff Selection Commission Clerk exam?
  8. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  9. Syllabus of Taxation Inspector of Haryana Staff Selection Commission exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  11. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  12. Syllabus of Taxation inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission) exam? Study material for the exam?
  13. Study material for sub inspector post in food and supply department in haryana staff selection commission board
  14. Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  15. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Staff Selection Commission exam with solutions?
  16. Syllabus for the post of Taxation Inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission)?
  17. When will Haryana Public Service Commission conduct the interview of selected candidates for the post of dental surgeon in haryana?
  18. Information regarding staff selection commission assistant drug inspector interview
23rd June 2015, 03:03 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interview questions asked in Haryana Staff Selection Commission?

List of interview questions that can be asked in Haryana Staff Selection Commission :
  • What are you doing since completion of the graduation?
  • Why you scored less marks in Graduation?
  • What is your view about same Gotra marriage?
  • What is Hydrological cycle? What is run off?
  • You basically belong to Haryana. What you think about Khap
  • panchayats? Are they valid?
  • Why you left your previous government job?
  • Why you are not having certificates for your
  • school,college activities?
  • What are enzymes? What is catalyst?
  • What are the grounds for divorce?
23rd June 2015, 04:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interview questions asked in Haryana Staff Selection Commission?

In Every Interview there will be a Common question expect one or two questions. Interview is to know the attitude of the Candidate who come to give service in this sector with honesty. At the end of the entire process of Interview, Interviewer's will come to one decision who is suitable for this job.

So based on their requirements you will be selected for the specific job. Here we are giving you some important questions asked by the Interviewer's in government sector.

>> Tell us about your self ******

>> About Strengths and Weakness ******

>> Tell about your hobbies

>> Situational Based questions according to the type of Job

>> After few years where do you see your self

>> Skills which you have as Unique

>> How many years you will work for.

These are the most common questions you will face in Interview and Well prepare for Every question without hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?