17th January 2017, 05:58 PM
the_phenomenal_ankit

Is JIMPER Government or Private? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?

Respected Sir, I want to know whether JIMPER is Government or Private? I want to pursue MBBS course so I want to know what is the fee structure for MBBS course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is JIPMER government or private? What is the fee structure for MBBS course in JIPMER?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBBS with donation of JIMPER?
  3. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  5. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Fee structure of private and government MBBS colleges in Kerala?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  9. Fee structure for medical MBBS in government and private
  10. Fee structure of MBBS course in Netaji Subhash College? Is it private or government?
  11. Which Private Colleges in UP offer MBBS course? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  12. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  13. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  14. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private college in India?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?
  16. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  17. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  18. Fee structure of private MBBS college?
19th January 2017, 02:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is JIMPER Government or Private? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?

JIMPER is a Central Government medical Institute and is briefly known as Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. This institute offers different kinds of medical courses including MBBS course. The fees for this course is quite expensive in private colleges, but in JIMPER it's not that high as compared. The fees for MBBS in JIMPER is around Rs. 10,000/- and the hostel fees is around Rs. 14,000/-
19th January 2017, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is JIMPER Government or Private? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?

JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research) is a government medical college. Fee structure is very economical and admission is on merit only. The fee structure is given below:

Course Fee: (Rs.)

1. Admission Fee (one time.)- 4,000
2.Academic Fee (p.a.)- 1,400
3.Jipmer Students Association Fee (p.a.)- 2,000
4.Learning Resource Fee (p.a.)- 2,000
5.Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (p.a.)- 70

HOSTEL CHARGES: (Rs.)

1.Establishment Charges (p.a)- 6,000
2.Hostel Caution Deposit- 5,000
3.Hostel Mess Deposit- 3,000
1st June 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ma'am. I want to know whether jipmer accepts any donation if we aren't able to obtain a seat through its exam
Please do answer as soon as possible
Thanks and regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?