11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Job available in government sector without Hindi? Can I apply for SSC LDC if studied Hindi up to 8th?

Hello sir, I have studied Hindi up to 8th standard and passed 12th with Art stream. Please tell me is there any job available in government sector for me? Can apply for SSC LDC?

Related Questions:
  1. Can BA (Hindi) graduates apply for Hjndi Traslator job under Government sector?
  2. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  3. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  4. Can a candidate haven't given Hindi exam after 8th std, get a job in PSU? How can he give Hindi exam now?
  5. Is it possible to get a Hindi government contractual teacher job in Odhisha after completion of MA in Hindi?
  6. Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?
  7. Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?
  8. Is there any course I can do to get a government job after completion of B.A with 47% marks in Hindi and History?
  9. Can I be eligible to apply for Hindi PGT?
  10. How to get Government job after B.A with 47% in Hindi and History and SSC with 48% marks from Mumbai?
  11. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  12. Can I apply for B.Ed in Hindi after MCA? What other options do I have to get into Teaching line? -- [New]
  13. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it compulsary to study Hindi in 10th to get a government sector job?
  15. After Hindi Shashtri is there any government Teacher job in Odisha? Syllabus for Hindi B.Ed entrance exam Odisha?
  16. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  17. Is there any government teaching job available in Odhisha after completion of Hindi Ratna?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam if completed BA in Hindi seven years ago? Can I apply for government job?
15th December 2016, 12:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job available in government sector without Hindi? Can I apply for SSC LDC if studied Hindi up to 8th?

The first thing I would like to know you that SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher School ) examination which is held for recruitment of LDC ( Lower Divisional Clerk ) in various government offices is often known as SSC LDC examination.

Being a Class 12th passed in Arts stream you are eligible for appearing in SSC CHSL examination on the educational requirement prespective as for the same any applicant having completed his/her higher secondary school degree or any equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized institute is eligible. Also there is no compulsion of any subject at any stage of academics.

Apart from educational qualification, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years for appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

With the same educational qualification you are also eligible for the posts of defense officer and tradesmen, soldier clerk in Indian defense sector for which more updates and details can be accumulated from the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?