13th December 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc IT and now I want to apply for Engine driver's post so I want to know how can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear? Please tell me the whole procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  2. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  3. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  4. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  6. How to can I become an engine driver in Indian Railways? I have completed 12th standard with 92%
  7. What is the Category of an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? Is it Class 3 or class 4?
  8. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
  9. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply?
  12. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
  13. Am I capable of being an Engine Driver after Mechanical engineering?
  14. How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?
  15. How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  17. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
  18. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
15th December 2016, 11:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?

To become loco pilot in Indian Railway the minimum required qualification is candidate must have passed ITI degree or have diploma degree from a recognised university in electrical, diesel engine or mechanical trade.

So, if you do not have ITI or Diploma degree you are not eligible to appear for examination conducted by RRB.

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?