11th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Job as a captain or assistant manager in 5 star hotel without hotel management degree?

Can someone get a job of captain or assistant manager post in a 5 star hotel without having any hotel management degree? Please answer as soon as possible. Is there any hope?

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  2. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  3. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  4. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  5. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  6. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  7. What is the work of a Hotel Manager? Subjects to study in school to be a Hotel Manager?
  8. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  9. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  11. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  12. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  13. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  14. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  16. Is there bright future for hotel management course? Is it possible to get job in private sector which are based on Hotel Management?
  17. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  18. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
13th June 2016, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job as a captain or assistant manager in 5 star hotel without hotel management degree?

You must have experience with qualification to become a manager in 5 star hotels. Normally, hotel management graduates are considered for these jobs but if you have skills then also you can get these job.

In the end for promotion you need some sort of qualification like a management degree or even a simple professional degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?