11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is BFM best for banking related jobs?

I want information about BFM course?
I want to know whether BFM is best for Banking knowledge. Can I get best job in bank with it? Please reply fast. I am really confused about what would be good for a banking job? Thank you. I will wait for your reply.

13th June 2016, 02:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BFM best for banking related jobs?

For your kind information i want to inform you that BFM is a bachelor degree course. Basically BFM stands for Bachelor's of Finance Management. It's a three year degree course. For pursuing BFM course, you will need to qualify intermediate with minimum 45% marks from any well affiliated board. After completion of your bachelor's degree (BFM) you can try for banking jobs. You can apply for a job related to Accounting, Finance or insurance in banking sector.
13th June 2016, 12:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

BFM (Bachelor of Financial Management) is an undergraduate program in Financial Management. This course is basically about Financial Market, Risks, Understanding Finance and Money, Legal parameters, Investments, Economics and Communication skills.

Eligibility Criteria Required to do this BFM Course:

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in any of the below stream in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.
* Arts
* Commerce
* Science

You will be dealt with some major concepts viz., Financial accounting, Business Environments, Micro Economics, Principles of Investment, Management Accounting, Principles of Business Management, Business Ethics, Equity Markets, Business Law, Taxation for Investments, Global Capital Markets, Portfolio Management, Insurance Management, Regulation of Securities Markets, Mutual Fund Management, Risk Management and Corporate Governance.

Getting selected basically depends upon marks secured by you in Common Written Examination conducted by Banking Exams recruitment agency. Yes, this BFM course is beneficial but it would be very much beneficial after getting job. Because this knowledge helps you once you get selected, but remember to concentrate on major areas Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English, Computer Awareness and Banking Awareness topics as these are very important to get selected.
13th June 2016, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want job in private banking sector then it is absolutely fine. You can also try for B.Com which is a more better option of you do it from a reputed university.
In case of government sector banking jobs you can opt for any degree because selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?