23rd February 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for 37 years old candidate?

Hello,
I am a 37 year old female. I just want to know as to which kind of examination I need to write for which I can get a Government job? I stay in Karnataka but I don't know the local language. Kindly guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for 37 years old candidate? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  7. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  9. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  13. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  18. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
30th April 2016, 12:16 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for 37 years old candidate?

You are not eligible for most of the Government job entrance examinations at this Age.

The following are government jobs which you can apply at this age also.

1. You can apply for the post of Deputy Manager in SBI Associate bank.
Maximum age limit for the post is 38 years.
Qualification required to apply for the post is Degree in Law/B.tech/BE/M.sc/MCA

2. You can apply for the post of District Judge in Rajasthan High court.
The age should be in between 35-45 years only.
Qualification required for the post is Degree of Bachelor of laws (Professional) on any university.

3. You can apply for the post of Agricultural Officer and Pharmacist Grade-2 in Kerala Public Service commission (If you belong to Kerala).
Maximum age limit for both posts is 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?