3rd March 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a job in Electrical board of TamilNadu after completion of B.E in EEE?

What is the procedure followed to get a job in Electrical board of TamilNadu after completion of B.E in EEE? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Let me know the steps which I need to follow soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in TamilNadu Electrical board after completion of B.E in EEE?
  2. Procedure for an electrical and electronics engineer to get a job in Tamilnadu Electricity board? Is there any exam which I should attend?
  3. How to get Job in Electrical Core Companies after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  4. Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?
  5. Job opportunities in Electrical field for B.Tech(EEE) fresher?
  6. List of electrical core companies to apply after completion of B.E EEE?
  7. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  8. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in electrical field after finishing B.E in EEE
  10. How can I get a job before completion of B.Tech EEE course
  11. Procedure to become a Chartered Engineer after completion of BE in EEE stream?
  12. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  13. Job Opportunities in Electrical field for me having secured 70% in B.Tech EEE?
  14. What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of EEE course with 75% of marks?
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  16. How can freshers get a job for B.Tech electrical?
  17. Which is more useful for me between Job and Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  18. List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad
30th April 2016, 10:59 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a job in Electrical board of TamilNadu after completion of B.E in EEE?

Whenever the government of Tamilnadu releases notification for the post of Assistant Engineer in either TRANSCO or in ZENCO , you should apply for it.

~ The selection process is ,

1. Written exam
2. Inteview

To get Assistant Engineer post in either Transco or in Zenco , you should be well prepared in all your CORE subjects.
Some of the important core subjects are ,

~ Electrical machines
~ Power systems
~ Linear system analysis
~ Power electronics
~ Digital signal processing
~ Network analysis , etc.

Apart from this , you can also apply for other government companies in Tamilnadu like

Bsnl
Bhel
Sail , etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?