9th September 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Job options in SSC for Ex-Army personnel?

respected sir, myself raju thapa I served in indian army and soon I got retirement so I want to know what is the job option in ssc for ex army pers...

14th September 2014, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job options in SSC for Ex-Army personnel?

You can apply for Staff Selection Commission exam as an Ex-Servicemen. There is age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates and there is reservation also for you. Hence, don't worry and be prepared for the exams like Combined Graduate Level.

You can avail age relaxation as per the rules of government. There are different conditions based on the category to which you belong. The normal age limit is 18 to 27 years but age relaxation is given to SC/ST, OBC, Physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen category candidates.

The selection is on merit and you have to get good marks in the objective type papers. Tier 1 will have objective type questions related to maths, general knowledge, English and reasoning. If you pass TIER I, then you will become eligible for for Tier II. The total score obtained in TIER I and II will decide the merit list. You also have to face interview for some higher posts.

For more information about relaxation and other rule visit SSC CGL
15th September 2014, 10:24 PM
rahulraj123123

Default Re: Job options in SSC for Ex-Army personnel?

respected sir, myself RAHUL RAKATE I served in indian army and soon I got retirement so I want to know what is the job option in ssc for ex army pers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?