24th August 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Divisional Accountant in CAG Office? Other valuable information about it?

Hello Sir, I recently qualified SSC CGL 2010 and got the post of Divisional Accountant in office of CAG. Please give me information regarding job profile of DA. Also, information regarding promotional aspects and departmental exams or any other valuable information regarding this post. I am waiting for your reply eagerly. Thanking you........

email id: [email protected]

26th March 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job profile of Divisional Accountant in CAG Office? Other valuable information about it?

I am a bilateral profound hearing impaired girl from Mumbai and is selected as a Divisional Accountant (CAG) Interview Post. I am in Insurance Dept. Class I Officer. Please let me know which is better Insurance Dept as Class I officer or CAG DA. Salary wise, promotion wise, rank wise and whether I have to pass a regional language exam as I am exempted from any other language and knows only English because of my hearing impairment and do not know any other language. Kindlysend ur reply to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?