12th July 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Grade-III Office Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me the job profile of Grade-III Office Assistant of National Fertilizers Limited? I have applied for the same post in this recruitment. So, I want to know about the job profile for such post. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:

9th August 2016, 09:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Grade-III Office Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited?

Job Profile of Grade III Office Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited:

Basically this Grade III Office Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited is of a Clerical Cadre. This office assistant in National Fertilizers Limited is responsible for maintaining the required important documents and need to attend the customer problems. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>>> For Office Assistant - Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university.

>>> Pay Scale for Office Assistant - Rs.9000-Rs.16400/-

>>> The selection process basically includes Online Written Test

28th August 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job profile of Grade-III Office Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited?

What is the promotion criteria for office assistant grade 3

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?