12th July 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Details of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited recruitment for Office Assistant Grade-III?

Dear Friends,
I am Asitha Kumari from Odisha and I have heard about the notification of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. I want to apply in this recruitment for the post of Office Assistant Grade-III. I would like to know the details of this recruitment. Can somebody please tell me about this recruitment.

15th July 2016, 10:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited recruitment for Office Assistant Grade-III?

Eligibility Criteria:

>> A Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or possess such other qualification equivalent there to.

>> And a candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer application.

Age Criteria:

Minimum Age - 21 years
Maximum Age - 32 years
The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates and 10 years in case of PWD candidates.

For More Details Click here
16th July 2016, 06:15 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited recruitment for Office Assistant Grade-III?

Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has released the notification for the post of Assistant Grade III. Following are the details for this post:

Eligibility criteria: Student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university and also have adequate knowledge in computer application.

Age Limit: 21 to 32 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection Procedure consists of Computer Based Test followed by Skill test.

Application Fee:
>>For General/ SEBC category--Rs. 500
>>For SC/ST/ PWD category students—Rs. 250

Important dates:
Online Application starting date: 28.06.2016
Closing date of online application: 27.07.2016

Link to apply:http://cbexams.com/optclwebsite/home.aspx
16th July 2016, 08:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Details of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Office Assistant Grade III Recruitment:

Educational Qualification:

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or possess such other qualification equivalent there to.

>> You must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application

Age Criteria Required:

* Minimum Age - 21 years

* Maximum Age allowed - 32 years

A candidate must not be under 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 1st January, 2016. i.e., he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1984 and not later than 1st January, 1995.

Number of Vacancies:

* General - 51 vacancies
* SEBC - 11 vacancies
* ST - 22 vacancies
* SC - 16 vacancies
Total - 100 vacancies

Click here for More Details
17th July 2016, 12:37 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am Asitha Kumari from Odisha and I have heard about the notification of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. I want to apply in this recruitment for the post of Office Assistant Grade-III. I would like to know the details of this recruitment. Can somebody please tell me about this recruitment.
The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) recruits for the post of Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee). A candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and must have adequate knowledge in computer application (MS Windows, MS Office and Use of the internet) is eligible to apply for the post. The age limit should not be less than 21 years and not above 32 years. The interested candidates can apply online for the post. The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test (practical) in computer application. The candidates who qualify CBT will be called for the skill test in computer application. The website link of OPTCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?