12th July 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade-III recruitment?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please share important dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade-III recruitment? I just want to know the important dates so that I can apply before the closing date. Please tell me asap.

16th July 2016, 06:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Important dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade-III recruitment?

Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant grade III post. You are interested to know about the important dates for this post.

Following are the important dates for this recruitment:

Online Application starting date: 28.06.2016

Closing date of online application: 27.07.2016
16th July 2016, 08:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade-III recruitment?

Important Dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade III Recruitment:

>> Date of Issue of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Notification - 25th June, 2016

>> Starting date to apply online - 28th June, 2016 (from 11:00 AM)

>> Last date of receipt of Applications - 27th July, 2016 (till 7:00 PM)

Click here for More Details and Notification
17th July 2016, 12:28 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please share important dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade-III recruitment? I just want to know the important dates so that I can apply before the closing date. Please tell me asap.
The important dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd are given below;

- Opening Date of online submission of Application is 28-06-2016
- Closing Date of online submission of Application is 27-07-2016 – 7 pm
- Name of the Post – Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee)

You can apply online for the post through the website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?