9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Job profile and pay scale of Casual Labourers in Parliament of India?

Please let me know about the job profile of Casual Labourers in Parliament of India. I would also like to know about the pay scale. Please let me know as soon as possible.

1st September 2017, 09:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile and pay scale of Casual Labourers in Parliament of India?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Pay Scale offered for Casual Labourers in Parliament of India is around Rs.7,730/- per month. Here are the more details of this recruitment.

>> Name of the post - Casual Labours

>> Educational Qualification required :- You must have completed 10th Class from a recognized board or university.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years.

>> The selection process is generally done by the Written Test followed by Personal Interview which is conducted by Parliament of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?