11th February 2016, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

List government job options for experienced Post Graduate in Commerce?

Hi,

I am a post graduate in commerce & had experience of 2 years working in software company. Please send me the list of job options under government sector for candidates like me?

11th February 2016, 01:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government job options for experienced Post Graduate in Commerce?

List of government job options a post graduate candidate are as under:-

SBI clerk

SBI PO

RBI

RAILWAYS

NEHU

EXIM BANK

SIDBI

IBPS

RNSB

TNPL

BHEL

NLC

NIAH

UPSC

BPSC

MPSC
11th February 2016, 11:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government job options for experienced Post Graduate in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a post graduate in commerce & had experience of 2 years working in software company. Please send me the list of job options under government sector for candidates like me?
There are many job options available for a post graduate in commerce. The aspirant can appear for IBPS examination, the IBPS is conducting examinations and recruitment for the post of Clerks and PO in nationalized banks. The eligibility is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The website link is Click Here.

The aspirant may also apply for the jobs in various central government departments through UPSC. The website link is Click Here.

There are also vacancies in Indian Railways; you can also apply for a job through online. The website link is Click Here.

The aspirant can also apply for state government jobs, the recruitments done by state staff selection commissions like TNPSC. The website link is Click Here.

There are vacancies in Power Grid Corporation for the post of Assistant Finance. The website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?