18th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Which government exam I need to write after completion of graduation in commerce to get the government job?

This is Jigar,Done Graduate in commerce filed. Right now doing job..
I want to Know, Which government Exam
available in India with High Salary? Can someone please give me the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  2. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  3. How to get Government job related to commerce and accountancy without going for SSC exam?
  4. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  5. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  6. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  7. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  9. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  11. What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  14. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  15. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  16. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  18. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
19th September 2015, 08:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government exam I need to write after completion of graduation in commerce to get the government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Jigar,Done Graduate in commerce filed. Right now doing job..
I want to Know, Which government Exam
available in India with High Salary? Can someone please give me the answer on this?
You are eligible for government jobs after completion B.Com degree so you can apply for Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

Books for Civil Service exam:-

IAS PRE: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
by Upscportal
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 225

UPSC IAS PRE: English Grammar and Usage
by Upscportal
Publisher: UPSCPORTAL Publications
Price: Rs. 220

UPSC PORTAL: English Language Comprehension Skills
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upsc Portal
Price: Rs. 150

UPSC Portal General Knowledge Manual
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 150
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?