1st April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs after completion M.Tech in Material Science and Engineering?

List of government jobs after completion M.Tech in Material Science and Engineering? I just wanted to get a job soon as I completed PG course and waiting now. Please guide me with the information on this to ensure that I will get the job soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Tech material science after doing MSc in Applied Physics from BIT Mesra? List of some good colleges for M.Tech in Material Science or Metallurgy?
  2. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  3. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers?
  8. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  9. List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch?
  10. List of government jobs to take after completion of B.E ECE?
  11. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. How many colleges in Gujarat take admission on the basis of AIEEE?
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  17. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  18. List of the government jobs for computer science engineering?
2nd April 2015, 06:49 AM
Member+

Default Re: List of government jobs after completion M.Tech in Material Science and Engineering?

Dear,

there is a huge scope for you in government sector Jobs. You will get many opportunities.
candidate can work in polymer manufacturing industries(ONGC, petrochemicals, engineering plants,finolex) as production engineer, quality control manager.

salary is depended on ability & work if work is good, salary will be good.

Best of luck
8th April 2015, 12:37 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: List of government jobs after completion M.Tech in Material Science and Engineering?

After completion of M.tech in Material science Engineering , you can apply for several jobs in Public sector.

Some jobs are ,

~ You can apply for the post of JRF in IIT Kharagpur
The job location will be in Kharagpur

~ You can apply for the post of Post Doctoral Fellow in IIT Kharagpur

~ You can apply for the post of Ph.d Programme in NIPER
Niper - National institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research

~ You can apply for the post of Ph.d programme in Birla Institute of Technology
The job location will be in Ranchi

~ You can apply for the post JRF Chemistry in Punjab university
30th June 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects after completing M.Tech in material science and technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?